Tuesday-Thursday 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
4020 Airport Pkwy W.
Badging office procedures
Bring two forms of I.D. from the list of Acceptable Documents
Please bring with you or submit to the website all documents filled out.
If you are getting a badge renewed please have an authorized signatory page filled out.
During your first visit you will submit documents, two forms of I.D. will be scanned, and a photo will be taken. If you are applying for a SIDA badge you will have your fingerprints taken.
You will be assigned online training to complete. This training is through ANTN Digicast. To create an account, follow the directions below:
- Go to this link: https://www.antndigicast.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=createAcct
- Fill out the required information to create your account. Your username can be anything you want.
- Ex. First initial and Last Name. (Limit to 15 characters)
- Your airport org/id is Please have your employees enter CYS for this field.
- Each employee must have their own email account with a unique username and password.
- Wait for an email confirmation from [email protected].
- (Sometimes our emails are viewed as spam by servers, please check your junk folders if you do not receive it in your inbox.)
- **Click on the link in the email confirmation to activate your account**(You will not gain access unless you do this step)
- Start using the system!
After your background check and training is complete you will receive an email from the badging office to schedule a second appointment. During this appointment you will be required to sign a badge issuance form stating you understand rules of having a badge and that you accept responsibility of having a badge.
If you are needing movement area authorization you will take the test at this time.
The test will include a verbal portion relating directly to CYS. There will also be a practical test which involves getting on the airfield.
At this time, you will also pay a badge fee: